Friday, March 24, 2006

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - A Survey

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:The Juice
Birthday:Nunya Bizness but will tell you it wasn't last night
Birthplace:hospital bed
Current Location:out there
Eye Color:Depends
Hair Color:Also depends
Height:5'6"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right for sure
Your Heritage:Serbian
The Shoes You Wore Today:Ugg Boots
Your Weakness:One night stands
Your Fears:getting fat, growing old, going bald, losing my teeth
Your Perfect Pizza:Bianco (no sauce) Cheese and Big Sausage Chunks
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Start my own business
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:gotta pee BRB
Thoughts First Waking Up:eww, i gotta pee
Your Best Physical Feature:boobs
Your Bedtime:Completely whacky sleep schedule
Your Most Missed Memory:Being allowed to play with my friends with no shirt on in the summertime.
Pepsi or Coke:Diet Pepsi/A,mstel Lite
MacDonalds or Burger King:Taco Hell for their fountain Diet Pepsi
Single or Group Dates:Group
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:yuck! no tea or coffee for me EVER
Chocolate or Vanilla:Vanilla with optional Chocoloate Syrup
Cappuccino or Coffee:NYUCK!~
Do you Smoke:not cigarettes- blah!
Do you Swear:FUCK NO!
Do you Sing:In the shower
Do you Shower Daily:try to, like japenese mineral salt baths too
Have you Been in Love:I suppose so
Do you want to go to College:I did
Do you want to get Married:nope
Do you belive in yourself:yes, i have to or no one else will
Do you get Motion Sickness:only on rides that go round and round in circles real fast
Do you think you are Attractive:I am too sexy for this quiz ;-)
Are you a Health Freak:Not really, but I ain't a death freak either- so there ya go.
Do you get along with your Parents:I truly and deeply respect my father, he always allowed me to be me and loved me inspite of that.
Do you like Thunderstorms:yes, feel safe and i'd even go as far as to say they are sexy
Do you play an Instrument:the radio, and my date's skin flute every now and again
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:oh god yes, question is have I NOT drank
In the past month have you Smoked:not cigarettes ya fuk, already answered this stupid sheeyat
In the past month have you been on Drugs:what would make you ask that? hmmmm????
In the past month have you gone on a Date:i live with a date
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:no, fuck those conformist mall people
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:absolutely not in the past month, not ever
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Jesus god no, nasty
In the past month have you been on Stage:only in my dreams
In the past month have you been Dumped:no, but i've taken a few
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:yeah, alone in my Japanese spa baths
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:I don't need to steal, i can fast talk you outta anything much easier
Ever been Drunk:as a bartender, I WORKED drunk daily
Ever been called a Tease:prolly been called most everything at some point
Ever been Beaten up:no, just beaten as a child CONSTANTLY for being hyperactive
Ever Shoplifted:NOT on purpose NO, never
How do you want to Die:murder- finding my celebrity status postmordem from a law changing precident named after me
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Oh, don't worry about this, I am NEVER growing up, ya dig??
What country would you most like to Visit:Greece- St. Olympus, home to my idol Aphrodite
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Dark Brown
Favourite Hair Color:Black or Dark Brown
Short or Long Hair:either as long as it looks sexy on him, but total bald makes me nervous
Height:taller than me
Weight:5lbs
Best Clothing Style:Perfect fitting, worn blue jeans, no shirt, and no shoes~ yummy :-)*
Number of Drugs I have taken:probably everything but heroin and quaaludes (too young)
Number of CDs I own:900
Number of Piercings:6
Number of Tattoos:2/3
Number of things in my Past I Regret:i cannot and will not waste my time on regrets

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!






2 Comments:

At 1:57 AM, Blogger rebeleyeball said...

Hi, I visited you a few times and I like what I see. I think if you check out my stuff you might like it.

 
At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home