Saturday, January 07, 2006

The One about the Nipple Guy



I once had the only non-vaginal/anal/clitoral based orgasm of my life by a guy who had a crazy nipple fetish. This guy brought me to orgasm by twisting, biting, licking, sucking, pulling, pushing, grinding, squeezing, contorting (hope I covered them all) my nipples and even when I resisted and said STOP in my most unconvincing manner possible, he continued to do what he so obviously loved to do and then next thing you know... BOOP- I came. It stopped me dead in my tracks, I couldn't believe it. I didn't know whether to run out of the room in completely embarrassed or ashamed, or bow down and worship him as the Nipple God that he was.

I stayed of course, because he didn't seem to be the least bit surprised that a woman could cum soley from Nipple stimulation. It's was nuts and I had to put some frozen pees on them the next morning, but I would do it all again if I could. I think his name was Steve? or maybe Chad? hmmm... I only remember him as the Nipple Guy.

*Kisses* -=Julia=-

1 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Blogger rebeleyeball said...

I love doing that to women's nipples.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home