Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Inspected by No. 33

While I was making my energy dinner
of macaroni and cheese (I know, yucky),
I was thinking and came up with my next
“when-I-grow-up-I-want-to-be-a…” idea.
I want to be the quality control tester
at a dildo factory! Someone has to have
the job because each one comes with a
“money back if not satisfied guarantee”.
Certainly they wouldn’t make such a
promise if they weren’t sure it would
“deliver”. It only makes sense that
they have someone test the thing.
Some even come with an “Inspected
by number 33” sticker. Why don’t
you read about those kinds of jobs
in the Chicago Tribune’s classifieds?

Yuck! Scary thought. Wonder what
they do with the returned ones?
Are they recycled? Or is there a
Goodwill for wayward dildos?
Poor unwanted little buggers.

1 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger -=JJ=- said...

Oh my gosh, I miss EVERYTHING good on TV these days without HBO! That's hysterical, so it's true, they use real people! FOR REAL, WHERE do they advertise for those positions! Hell, I'd even be nice enough to just volunteer to be a tester, because I'm nice like that ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home