Saturday, December 24, 2005

What Would Jesus Do? He'd shit!


Nothing makes the little shithead girl in me laugh harder than to watch people get pissed off about the little things they can't control~ especially christians. To honor my fellow hypocritical brethren, I bring forth to you on this special day, a little frequently known fact sure to piss off any jesus loving freak. I typed in WWW.JESUS.COM and it redirected me to this site http://www.mccchurch.org/index2.htm. It is an international christian fellowship that totes the following welcome:

"ALL are welcome in MCC...
a worldwide fellowship of Christian
churches with a special outreach to
the world's gay, lesbian, bisexual and
transgender communities."


ha! i am so proud of the gay community of christians! not only do they not worry about sexual bigotry, but they staked claim to the famous www.jesus.com! what would Pat Robinson think? can you image all the red-faced, gay-hating holier-than-thou christians who curiously typed in jesus.com in honor of CHRISTMAS? I think this site has renewed my faith in christians today!! what would Jesus do? he'd giggle I bet.

*Kisses* -=Julia=-

2 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey answer me!

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger rebeleyeball said...

hilarious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home